Finally, a completed project. I finished the paisley embroidery weeks ago but as ever I am very slow in finishing off the project. Part of the problem is that I needed to get the sewing machine out to sew the cushion cover and I do most of my crafting in the evenings whilst watching the television and machine sewing needs to be done in the dining room. Anyway, today it has rained more or less all day, so there was no opportunity to garden, my other main distraction and so the cover was sewn. It took no more than 30 minutes to sew together which just shows how ridiculous my procrastination is. If I am honest the other problem I have with finishing projects is a lack of confidence. I rarely wear jumpers or clothes these days that I have knitted or sewn so much so that I don’t bother any more which is why rediscovering embroidery is such a good thing for me. I am really pleased with the cushion it is one of the nicest things I have made in ages and I feel encouraged to carry on with the other embroidery projects I have planned.